Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts have several positive COVID tests
After watching what Saban was allowed to get away with in this Georgia game, I am literally sick to my stomach.
At one point he pulled his mask down to spit and cuss in the zebras face. Second quarter, go look it up!

Immediately afterwards every penalty went Bama's way. He should have been tossed and suspended for the SEASON!
I will never forget or forgive this SEC officiating hypocrisy. I am disgusted and dismayed. The last clip shown on TV as the game coverage was fading showed his sorry cheating ass with his mask pulled down to his Adams apple.

I have always respected his coaching ability. Ts, this week and the game has changed my entire outlook on him. He shouldn't be coaching for the rest of the season. Period!!!!!

The only mfr on the planet to beat Covid 19 in four days. It's a miracle from God! Eye role and BIG middle finger.

As for the Colts, their coach's will out coach ours. That will be the the difference in this game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colts have several positive COVID tests - coachmcneil71 - 10-18-2020, 01:40 AM
Possible postponment of Colts game - JSR18 - 10-16-2020, 06:55 PM