Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts have several positive COVID tests
(10-17-2020, 04:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Here’s the problem with this: the first test could be a false positive and the second test could be a false negative. You need at least 3 tests to determine which result is the false result.

If your wife had a positive followed by two negatives the first test was falsely positive. If she had a positive, then a negative, then another positive  the negative result was falsely negative.

I know 15 people who had minor or no symptoms that tested positive. Not 1 of them, took a second test the next day or ever. They were given no meds and had to quarantine for 10 to 14 days depending on the state they lived.

My point earlier was we will never know if those 15 people had an accurate test because they never got a second test within 48 hours for accuracy. Thus my comment, NORMAL people do not get retested that do not have severe symptoms in most cases. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colts have several positive COVID tests - Luvnit2 - 10-18-2020, 11:36 AM
Possible postponment of Colts game - JSR18 - 10-16-2020, 06:55 PM