Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2020 Weekly QB index Burrow 22
I don't remember anyone jumping up and down and saying pick Herbert, Tua or any other QB over Burrow. I thought we all agreed, Joe was the right pick based on his massive 2019 college year at LSU.

In my case, I still love Joe Burrow, but I will be critical because I don't care if our starting QB is a rookie or a 5 year vet, our QB will always get more scrutiny than any other position player. To say Joe has shown the accuracy (especially over 20 yards) when given time to throw he did in college is not true. To ignore how bad our OL protected him against the Ravens after being adequate the week prior can't be overlooked either. No QB is going to have a good day when the OL is letting defenders get free shots on their QB almost every play. So, no doubt the game killed his QB rating overall.

I wish our front office would have made a better decision in the off season in 2020. They decided to franchise Green and pay him like 18 million dollars. They could have found 2 o3 vet OL for 18 million dollars and probably a vet receiver especially if you factor in money saved by cutting OL who have not performed well. Guys like Price could have been traded and we would get nothing of draft value, but we would gain cap dollars for example to spend elsewhere.

It baffles the mind to watch our OL the past 3 years and for our FO to see how bad they are in pas protection. Joe Burrow deserves a great OL, he is working under maybe the worst OL in the NFL, just as AD did before him.

Yet, Joe takes his vicious hits, gets up and looks more determined. That is the part of Joe Burrow I love the most over any 2020 NFL draft eligible QB's. He is a winner, his team mates know it and he knows it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Weekly QB index Burrow 22 - J24 - 10-17-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: 2020 Weekly QB index Burrow 22 - Luvnit2 - 10-18-2020, 11:28 AM