Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Flores vs. Zac Taylor
(10-19-2020, 12:12 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: Actually I think it's somewhere between even and an apples/oranges comparison given cap space, youth, etc. I mean there's 30 other head coaches out there too, you've cherry picked one good coach to compare ZT to. We gonna compare him to Bill O'brien or Adam Gase too? 

Are the other 30 coaches all in the 2nd year too?

Look, you've got two coaches who took over at the same time.  One inherited a 7 win team, one inherited a 6 win team.  That's about as close a comparison you're ever going to find.

And, if anything, the fact the Dolphins went into full rebuild mode should make early success more difficult for Flores. 

I'm serious, please take a couple of seconds look at his current roster.  Look at last year's too.  This guy is winning ball games with a whole lot less to work with.

You can speak about holding on to vet deals all you'd like.  The fact of the  matter is, the Dolphins are building for the future not immediate success. (They have a ton of picks and cap space) Their current roster stinks.  Yet they're doing quite well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Brian Flores vs. Zac Taylor - Wes Mantooth - 10-19-2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Brian Flores vs. Zac Taylor - Wes Mantooth - 10-19-2020, 12:20 PM
RE: Brian Flores vs. Zac Taylor - Yojimbo - 10-19-2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Brian Flores vs. Zac Taylor - thillan - 10-19-2020, 01:17 PM
RE: Brian Flores vs. Zac Taylor - J24 - 10-19-2020, 01:40 PM