Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Flores vs. Zac Taylor
(10-19-2020, 12:11 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: You can see the Dolphins did the right thing when you go into rebuild mode with a new coach. Get rid of old guys and big contracts from the previous regime. You can't build for the future with one foot in the past. Last year and this past offseason should have seen Green, Dunap, Atkins, S. Williams, Ross and probably Gio, released or traded. give the new coach a fresh roster, cap space and draft capital.

I think its better for the relationship with the fanbase if the FO is honest with them when they go into a rebuild. Our FO has been saying all along there is no rebuild and we expect to compete right now, which leads to disgruntled fans when you can't compete right now.

Well said. The front office thought we had the roster to compete right away, and rumor has it that's why we went with Taylor. I think they'll now see the folly in that. We correct that mistake this offseason, and then get on the track Flores is on, just behind him slightly. That's my hope, anyway. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Brian Flores vs. Zac Taylor - Wes Mantooth - 10-19-2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Brian Flores vs. Zac Taylor - Yojimbo - 10-19-2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Brian Flores vs. Zac Taylor - Geno_Can_Dunk - 10-19-2020, 12:39 PM
RE: Brian Flores vs. Zac Taylor - thillan - 10-19-2020, 01:17 PM
RE: Brian Flores vs. Zac Taylor - J24 - 10-19-2020, 01:40 PM