Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasting cap space on certain veterans
Listen, it's been 9 years ago, October 18th 2011, when we traded Carson Palmer. His trade that day is what set us up for the run we had 5 years in a row.

Listen Dunlap, AJ Green, Atkins can get you draft capital that is gonna set you up in the draft. I mean Dunlap has basically been calling the coaching staff out for ineptitude the last couple of weeks. Saying I'm socially distancing from the field now.

If Carlos feels like that others probably do too. Your not playing them, but you sure as hell are paying them.

If Mike Zimmer is fired, Lou is getting shown the door. I also don't care if Zac likes that or not. Because that's his replacement if he doesn't start winning.

I don't care what anybody says before they signed Kirk Cousins, which Mike Zimmer was on record saying would eventually set this franchise back years if they did. He was winning over 60 percent of his games. They captured two NFC North titles, they earned two playoff berths, and they finished the 2017 season one game short of making the Super Bowl.

Mike Zimmer, before they signed Kirk “The thing that I told Rick (Spielman) was, when we sat down in meetings, I said, ‘look, we’ve won this many games in these many years because of this football team.’ Because we’ve played really good on defense for the most part. This year, obviously, we played so much better on offense and we were able to go further than what a lot of people thought we would. So it’s important that we continue to put the pieces in place on defense."

He was fine with Case or Teddy as QB. They were not. If anybody thinks that were better with Zac then Zimmer then I don't know what to say.

If nobody is picking up Eric Bieniemy hire him as OC.

Also I don't buy that these players aren't doing good just because they don't like or respect Zac though.

Since our playoff lose to the Steelers we're 22-46-2. Only the Jets 21-49-0 and Browns 18-51-1 have been worse.

We've not been good either with Green, Atkins and Dunlap in their prime or not. With Lewis or Zac. There is enough young talent here to form a team, but I'm not sold on whether or not Zac is the one that's gonna do it.

Knowing the Brown family, they'll probably give Zac until the end of the year. But one thing is for sure we don't want a repeat of the 90's. Especially not when the entire media world can tell you got the right QB in place.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wasting cap space on certain veterans - TheBengalsMind - 10-20-2020, 05:24 AM