Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Reason Why the Bengals Might Not be Patient (Stadium Deal)
(10-21-2020, 06:32 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The fans have been extremely disgruntled before, attendance has been in the crapper before, they had a lot of cap room before...yet it never resulted in a free agent spending spree. Literally, the only thing that is different in this situation is Zac. When Mike says that 'People accept what he says' when it comes to Zac's ideas, I don't think it's much of a stretch to think one of those 'ideas' was to change the free agency approach. 

I believe market dynamics have changed and are different than anything we have experienced in the past. There is less incentive than ever before to go and support a team in person these days. Fans have the option to see every game at home or just watch some other form of entertainment; why pay a premium price to solely watch a crappy product? The bengals pivot in philosophy this offseason is not Zach’s doing, this is a new reality and I think the Bengals know it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reason Why the Bengals Might Not be Patient (Stadium Deal) - Stick357 - 10-22-2020, 12:21 AM