Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A win in 2 weeks would go a long way for Taylor
(11-02-2020, 02:41 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I think it’s more important in reverse. We need to stop their pass rush to stand a chance.

Yeah, I've watched their defense play four times already. They keep showing the Steelers for "regional" coverage instead of Miami or Jax.

Ben looks as good as he's looked in years. Our defense must get Conner on the ground. He runs hard and gets through arm tackles. They have three (healthy) legit WRs in Ju-Shu, Johnson, and Claypool. Tough task for any D. Not just ours.

This is their best defense in a few years. Their defense has been pretty damn dominant. Really tough task fir JB and crew.

Their weakness is in tiring out their terrific defense. We need long sustained drives with TDs at the end. Essentially, keep their D on the field and get them winded. 

That seems to be the best way to defeat them. Maybe force Ben into a pick or fumble from holding onto the ball too long. Having watched them play, I don't like our chances, but anything can happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A win in 2 weeks would go a long way for Taylor - coachmcneil71 - 11-02-2020, 04:00 PM