Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How sweet would a week 10 win be?
(11-02-2020, 10:13 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I feel like if this team could learn how to rush the passer and get off the field on third down the sky is the limit.

Possible if Hubbard can come back healthy and we can add a pass rusher in a trade.

We have some decent trade bait.

(11-02-2020, 10:24 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: I admit I'm letting myself fantasize about it. Win the next two after that and they push their record back to .500.

Best thing is Hubbard comes back (I assume).

I'd give it about a 10 percent chance.

We will see, that win was not what I was expecting. That is a tough team we beat and could of been even more convincing of a win.

The O-line started looking good, Price starting to look good is huge man. Spain looked awesome in just getting here, crazy.

Adeniji looked great for a rookie at LT etc.

Just not what I expected. Anything is possible if we can block for Burrow and open up holes for the RB's.

The D is young and has been hit bad by injuries but to hold the Titans to 20 points is a big deal for the D.

Also starting to get Turnovers and when it rains it pours on this front. Always noticed this.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How sweet would a week 10 win be? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-02-2020, 10:32 PM