Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How sweet would a week 10 win be?
(11-02-2020, 11:05 PM)jason Wrote: Don't think for a second Pittsburgh didn't notice how effective the blitz every damn down strategy was for Baltimore. They're gonna throw everything at Burrow. We had no answer for it a coupla weeks ago... Let's see if Zac and the boys can adjust.

The Browns tried to adapt that same approach and we ate them up on screens. Granted, this is the Steelers and their DL is probably the best in football.

I like that we have 2 weeks to game plan for them and they dont. Somehow Lou drew up a good scheme against the Ravens, and I'm hoping he can do it again against the Stealers.

ZT is getting better. I think the O could find a way to make some noise. The Steelers are good, but honestly the Colts still rank higher in total yards given up, but the Stealers are #1 in sacks. Ouch. It could be interesting for sure.

The Stealers probably win, but I think we could keep it more interesting than we did against the Ravens. If we did happen to win, this team could ride that momentum the rest of the season. Its just unlikely. A give it a 10% chance.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How sweet would a week 10 win be? - bengaloo - 11-03-2020, 12:38 AM