Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-15-2020, 09:32 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Been a fan since the 70’s done with this shit. Not wasting my Sundays on this shit show anymore. Say I’m not a fan, that’s right. I’m not going to be a fan of losing, incompetence, failure, anymore. This franchise is a joke and always will be with Brown in charge. Doesn’t matter who we draft or sign, they will be a bust or we will make damn sure that they are with our so called coaches. And as I type this Burrow limps off the field. He’s already playing scared, with happy feet. Actually seems to be playing worse as the season goes on. That’s a result of this front office half assing this offense around him.

I wish everyone on here nothing but the best, hope some of you wake up and realize this team is not worth your time till this front office makes winning the #1 priority.

I’ll say something similar to what I said to Trademark. I’m here for ya if you need to talk. I get it , we are all frustrated but in my opinion, we made a good choice in Burrow. That’s a good piece to build around. Problem is, will this organization do it properly? Prob not but all we can do is hope!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Cure4CF - 11-15-2020, 09:40 PM