Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Projecting the 2021 roster/roster management
(11-21-2020, 10:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know it is VERY early, but I view these next few games as "Zac doesn't have the talent deficiency excuse" matchups.  If he craps the bed on the majority of these games, I want new leadership.

I don't believe that will happen, so I believe they won't be picking very early (top 5), which is a bit of a shame as I would love to see the Bengals slide back and get some additional equity from a very high pick and have multiple picks out of a top pick.  Sliding to mid-round (if they aren't there already) could yield a really strong interior defensive linemen. 

That being said, I completely agree that it will most likely be a CB or DE.  I will be surprised if they extend WJIII at this point.  He was much better than Dre, but still far too inconsistent.   Should I be wrong and they do extend him, and (hopefully) Alexander, then you could imagine it almost being 100% a pass rusher.  

Steelers, Ravens  have talent edge over us for sure.. Dallas and Miami have a slight edge.  That leaves  Giants, Washington and Texans I feel are in our boat.  So i be happy with a 3-2 over those 5 games...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Projecting the 2021 roster/roster management - Essex Johnson - 11-21-2020, 12:55 PM