Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fire Zac now and let Darrin Simmons finish the year
I just wanna go on record saying that; I’m all for firing Zac. All for it. I didn’t like how they played last season and said to myself that we’d know what we have with him after 4 games this season. I think we know.

However, I wouldn’t be completely upset if he stayed (assuming other major coaching changes would be made). Assuming (also) that the leaders of the team are really behind him and that Joe has his back (but I feel that most QB’s-particularly a rookie that has been tasked as the savior- who likes to throw ALOT- would say the things Joe has regarding Zac). If these things are true- then I can see a scenario where Zac succeeds- but it’d really be Joe’s success. So I hope management realizes this. That Joe is that special. But a better coach would make him .... something more than special.

And if Zac stays- man I hope we’re wrong and he really is a good coach- he just hasn’t figured it out yet.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Zac now and let Darrin Simmons finish the year - Devils Advocate - 11-28-2020, 07:38 AM