Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does Geno Atkins only play on third downs?
(12-01-2020, 12:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, but Ross was a rookie and Atkins is a multi Pro Bowler on his 3rd contract. I suspect there is wording in there to protect his incentives for games played, working out, etc. But that's just supposition. We don't know his injury, but if he just needs something simple like a clean out or something that will not keep him from being ready day one if he has surgery after the season, they might be hard pressed to force him onto IR.

He is gone at end of season so who cares anymore...I dont notice him more then Beldsoe or Hunt when hes out there...basically a non factor. Living in LA I watch alot of Rams games too , and holy crap Aaron Donald is a beast x 2...I recall yrs ago he was being compared to Geno....let me tell you he has way surpassed Geno at his very best. We need a guy or two like that.......true game wreckers.  
Time for fresh infusion of young talent on that Dline. Been saying that for yrs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does Geno Atkins only play on third downs? - kalibengal - 12-01-2020, 12:44 PM