Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do we do if Sewell is gone at 3?
(12-20-2020, 11:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Other than only playing one season what’s the reason he’s not being talked about as a lock for a top 5 pick? I know he’s not supposed to be a Young/Bosa level prospect, but just looking at his stats and measurements I’m not sure why.

(12-21-2020, 01:34 PM)Whatever Wrote: He basically just won with his innate athletic gifts and doesn't have very good technique.  He also played at 251, which is pretty light compared to the 265-270 range Young and Boss were in.  

He actually has great instincts, vision, and solid technique vs the run. He needs to add to his pass rush moves and counters which Ohio State is excellent at teaching. If he had played this year instead of opting out with similar production we would be arguing if its Sewll or Rousseau but the one year wonder tag has people iffy. 

Rousseau is build and has the athleticism to be a top NFL pass rusher...and he put up 54 Tackles (30 Solo) 19.5 TFLs and 15.5 sacks. Those are crazy numbers.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do we do if Sewell is gone at 3? - Synric - 12-21-2020, 10:09 PM