Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do we do if Sewell is gone at 3?
(12-24-2020, 06:06 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yeah, I’m a little bitter about Houston being so stupid and making Miami even better. Made Arizona a lot better too. And when they could really use a high draft pick they don’t have one. Lol. Hoping Sewell is gone before Miami picks as that would be kinda crappy to see Miami land him.

I’m totally fine with beating Houston, dropping in the draft order, and picking up a potential stud pass rusher. It’s really the major missing piece on defense for us (consistent pass rush/good rotation).

I’d love to get Sewell too. We’ll see what happens. If we didn’t have a shot at him anyways (he goes 2 overall), dropping in the order and grabbing a solid defensive playmaker or even a receiver like Chase would be nice.

Agreed. I'd like to get sewell,but we need an edge rusher too. Given how rarely we drop back, I'm good with winning out and falling back afew picks. At this point, there's speculation sewell may not be there at three. Hell,if miami is targeting him and ends up picking third-fifth, it wouldn't be out of possibility for them to trade up a couple spots to get him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do we do if Sewell is gone at 3? - Benton - 12-24-2020, 07:04 PM