Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Recent history says keeping Zac is a mistake
(12-31-2020, 09:24 PM)jason Wrote: We've been watching shit football for 2 years, and blah football for the 3 years prior to that. The decade before that was the longest period of sustained success in the Bengals history. Guys on our coaching staff were getting head gigs and promotions from other teams. Not surprisingly, there isn't much interest around the league 8n our coaches at the moment. There may be a losing culture here, but to pin it on the past 15 years is laughable.

And I don't care enough about Zac Taylor to hate him my friend. He just sucks at his job (maybe that changes). The bottom line is we can, and could've done better. Deep down... You know it too.

Maybe your definition of shit football is different than mine. If you cant win a playoff game you are playing shit football. Marvin Lewis coached us  for 15 years without winning a playoff game, That is SHIT! I am so tired of being happy we made the playoffs only to get knocked out the first game. I was so happy as were many on here to hire someone outside the organization. I just want to give that person a chance.
If you fire him after 2 seasons what coach in their right mind would want this job knowing the Bengals front office history? If you don't make the playoffs in 2 years we are looking for another coach mentality is the wrong mentality. If ZT does not show improvement next year which I feel he will then they can get rid of him. Improvement to me would be around 8-8 and competing in all of your games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent history says keeping Zac is a mistake - SuperBowlBound! - 12-31-2020, 09:34 PM