Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Recent history says keeping Zac is a mistake
(12-31-2020, 09:51 PM)jason Wrote: Well you ain't winning a playoff game when you can't win 1 pm games, road games, or even sniff the postseason either. Freddy Kitchens was fired after one season by a team notorious for spitting out coaches. The Browns managed to bring in the right guy... And look. I'm not so wrapped up in my feelings and opinions that I mind being wrong. I hope Zac Taylor is the real deal (we're stuck with him for God knows how long), and he's just sputtering til he gets his master plan laid out. I'm not above giving him compliments when they're warrented. I just don't see it, and I don't like excuses.

This is me as well. Since Zac is most likely coming back for year 3 I'd love nothing more than for him to go 11-5 and win a damn playoff game. I'd give him all the praise in the world. But in the same breath I have no tolerance for going 7-9 and having another laundry list of excuses.

Fact is Zac has won exactly two games against teams that finished season with winning record in two full seasons (we're not beating Ravens). And other than a handful of games with Joe B. masking ZT's shortcomings we've looked nothing like an NFL even decent team !

There's nothing/zero/nadah that leads me to believe Taylor is going to pull it all together next season, hope I'm wrong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent history says keeping Zac is a mistake - bengalfan74 - 12-31-2020, 10:56 PM