Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeVonta Smith could make our offense unstoppable.
(01-01-2021, 02:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I get it now. You're the guy that trusts everyone 100% to follow protocols so that you're not exposed at any point. 

Protocols don't make playing the game safer. They mitigate the chances of contracting the virus (in a perfect world). But as you see, it hasn't stopped scores of players, coaches and FO personnel from getting it, even with the strict protocols in place. 

You know what's safer than NFL protocols, which makes it safer than going to Walmart? Not going to the facilities or games in the first place. 

I guess where we differ is, i don't judge people negatively for following their conscience (or whatever they use) by deciding not to put themselves or their family at risk. It's a personal decision that's made, against a very real and deadly virus, that gives me absoutely no right to judge someone on. 

I don't know...maybe you missed the part where african americans are 3x more likely to get the virus and die than caucasians. In case you didn't know, the NFL is 70% black.

P.S. I never kill my own argument. :)

Okey Dokey
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeVonta Smith could make our offense unstoppable. - bfine32 - 01-01-2021, 04:16 PM