Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the Senior Bowl
(01-29-2021, 10:48 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Is he 170 lbs.? I have never seen colleges be honest when showing height and weight. Maybe, he is 160 lbs. and why he would not get on the scales. It is not uncommon for a football player to lose 10 lbs. during the season either, so maybe he started at 170 lbs. and then lost weight.

This reminds me a little of the Pro Day that Johnny Manziel had where he wore full pads and a helmet.  I thought it was brilliant because it hid some of his size deficiencies and he simply said:  "Last time I checked, football was played with pads and a helmet".

Obviously got the Browns to fall for it.  Yes, I know that character is what killed him and not his diminutive size.  

I also remember that 30-0 beat down in his first start by the Bengals as one of the better moments of that decade.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree with BFine, the huge left guard from Bama looked horrible in pass protection and I did not see him moving people in the run game either during the Senior Bowl game.

Sadly, a lot of guys did not play, some that may have challenged OL more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote