Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeVonta Smith could make our offense unstoppable.
(01-01-2021, 10:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will to try and not get snarky, I respect you too much for that. I never said I would not ask those who opted out the question, Chase, Sewell and many others opted out. As I watched Smith today, the decision may have cost Chase some money and draft position as Smith played and played like a stud, while no one has seen Chase play for a year.

I own a business that has not shut down, but I will not put anyone's job  in jeopardy for not wanting to take the risk due to the virus. Most need to work so even though they may have some fear, they need to support their family. My employees are all stars to me, but not NFL of high level college players. But, in the end, I am not sure it matters if you are rich or poor, everyone has to make decisions that are best for them.

Will it really cost Chase much money? Even if Smith goes before him he’ll still be a high 1st round pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeVonta Smith could make our offense unstoppable. - Nicomo Cosca - 01-01-2021, 11:40 PM