Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeVonta Smith could make our offense unstoppable.
(01-17-2021, 01:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: AJs combine results were 6'4" and 211lbs. Now, it's a well known fact that guys will drink a bunch of water before weigh-in so they look heavier than they actually are. Since a gallon of water weighs about 8lbs, even if AJ was able to down that, he was still walking around at 200+ normally. 

Being listed at 189 on a college roster is one of two things, logically. Either it was his weight coming in as a freshman, or someone got two of those numbers transposed. 

The key is can a guy like Smith gain 10 to 15 lbs. on their frame while maintaining speed and agility. I would lay money he can. This guy is no WR2 or WR3 for any team, he is a WR1 which we need since our WR1 is not signed and looks nothing like WR1 anymore. I say that, but the great Fitzgerald has been a productive #2 and now #3  for many years now.

o, I would not be surprised to see AJ get 6 to 8 million a year somewhere to be a #2.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeVonta Smith could make our offense unstoppable. - Luvnit2 - 01-17-2021, 03:31 PM