Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Dehner - 'Will Bengals invest in offensive line?'
(01-20-2021, 07:32 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am not as high on Jonah as others.  He is injury prone. I am concerned that he has played 10 games over two years and has less percentage of snaps than Hart.  He is relatively light, short, short-armed, and I think Bengals should try him at guard or RT.  He is okay but very average.  

Bengals have to step up the quality of talent along the OL and quit settling on average to below average talent.  

Jonah isn't below average talent, far from it. Still am for drafting Sewell no matter what cause Jonah is injury prone so far
in the NFL as you mention but Jonah has GREAT technique, quick feet and is just a natural O-lineman. Think Jonah will be a
stud down the road wherever he plays if he can just stay healthy.

(01-20-2021, 08:28 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I wouldn’t be opposed to drafting Sewell, keeping Hart at RT, and moving Jonah inside to guard

Would rather cut Hart for the dough he is being paid and move Jonah to RT myself.

Forgot how much Hart is being paid, he isn't as bad as some people say but he isn't worth what he is being paid either.

There are lots of ways to go about it but OT in the end is where you need to stop that pass rush and having 2 stud bookends
would be sweet. The thing is we have to invest in the OL all over the board but our Center is hurt right now and Price has been
a bust so far, I think we might be able to get by with Spain and XSF at Guard if we had to.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Dehner - 'Will Bengals invest in offensive line?' - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-20-2021, 09:55 PM