Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts play actual competition; get embarassed.
(10-28-2015, 10:53 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Dude... if your head coach was about to get fired mid-season, you might be inclined to throw a few INT's simply because your head might not be in the game.

You are well known for posting some of the most stupid shit on this forum ever but that one might be in your top ten of all time.  If Andrew is a real NFL pro like his supposed peers, his head is in the game all the time.  He isn't dropping back for a pass and then wondering in Andrew Luck voice, "Good golly what will happen to my coach? Let me just lob this up and hope for the best."  Good grief. Also LOL at "a few interceptions", try 9 in 5 games played. That is not a few that is a habit.

A real pro QB has their head in the game no matter what. A good example was Bret Favre's amazing game the day after his father died. I'd say that trumps wondering if a coach will be fired. :)

This is probably where you will say Bret was playing for his dad. This is true. But if Andrew isn't playing for his coach, his team and not keeping his head in the game what does that make him? As a person that is supposed to be a team leader and can't keep his head in the game in the face of adversity, as you admit yourself, I'd say that makes him more a liability than an asset.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - Bengaldor - 10-29-2015, 10:53 PM