Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts play actual competition; get embarassed.
(10-31-2015, 11:18 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Don't worry, I'm still here and I'm posting BEFORE the Bengals lose to the Steelers.

I think you're stretching it a bit with Pagano there. "Yes", he's screwing up this year, but in the previous years, he's led Luck and Co. to the playoffs every year AND Luck has won actual playoff games - something your Andy Dalton has yet to do.

It's funny... the Bengals play good for half a season and their fanbase act as if they're the Patriots. I have news for you, the season ain't over yet! Things can still turn bad. Why don't we wait until the end of the season before acting like the Bengals are like some super-team.

I agree the Colts are playing bad this year. But they can still turn things around. Y'all better hope it's not right before the playoffs.  :snark:

The Colts don't have to "turn it around" because they can win their division with a 6-10 record.  All they have to do is continue to win all their division games and they're golden.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - Nately120 - 11-01-2015, 12:48 AM