Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts play actual competition; get embarassed.
(11-02-2015, 08:29 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You of all people should know I can't do that, right?

Do you guys NOT GET why I respect the teams I do? I only cheer for FOUR TEAMS and I've already explained WHY! Yet, for some reason, this fanbase thinks I cheer for the whole NFL - except the Bengals. It's as if this entire fanbase has some kind of learning disability. What's up with that?

I've already complimented the Bengals when they beat the Seahawks. I was honestly amazed by that comeback. Thus, my posting. As for the latest game with the Steelers... my personal feeling, after watching the game again, is that the Steelers imploded more than the Bengals actually beating them. I think if Le'veon Bell didn't get hurt, this game would have turned out differently. Big Ben was pushing it too much, holding onto the ball too long, waiting for plays to develop. That 1st INT was a pretty good play the the Bengals, the 2nd one he just overthrew it.

Although the Bengals beat the Steelers, it could have easily been the other way around. In a way, it was just the Bengal's lucky day. Again, thank your good luck and move on.

Actually....BOTH teams left points on the field.  The Bengals moreso than the Steelers with missed opportunities in the redzone.  I would say the Bengals let the Steelers hang around way too long.  Miscues turned a blowout into a nailbiter.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-02-2015, 08:40 AM