Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cecil Hotel...I found a new group of people to hate
(02-15-2021, 04:36 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: While I think hating someone is a little extreme, I thought you were going to mention how the Internet sleuths doxed an innocent person. They had him accused of murder which in turn messed up his life and even when it was proven he wasn't in any way involved they didn't apologize. Instead they just were like, "Well you know we all got caught up in this and how crazy the story was." Meanwhile he had to deal with people threatening his life, having his name tarnished, having his Internet accounts shut down etc.. All because he was in to death metal and was at the Cecil hotel... which turned out was a year before the woman died there.

I had it, but then I thought maybe it was giving to much away. How about when they freaked because he had a music video about a dude chasing a girl through the woods and killing her because it was so similar?

Think despise might be better? LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cecil Hotel...I found a new group of people to hate - michaelsean - 02-15-2021, 09:54 PM