Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm done with motorola's Moto phones
They've had ongoing wifi connectivity issues for at least 3-4 years and still haven't fixed the issue. I just purchased a moto g7 phone from Motorola (My 2nd in as many weeks), got it in 2 days and yet when I call them about the wifi issue they want to blame my carrier despite the fact they've had NUMEROUS complaints dating back to at least 2019 and before. I tried every workaround I could possibly find online to no avail, spent several hours with their own support as well as with my carrier so I decided to return it to Motorola for a refund.. Well OF COURSE their IT department is down (In Texas and their fun, fun grid designed to fail) and cannot possibly just write anything with pen and paper so now I'm looking at a minimum of 48-72 hours of wait time for them to call me back just to issue a refund forget the return shipping label that'll probably take another week PLUS I have to go find a shipping facility to send the damned thing back. Motorola just lost another customer for life. Soon as I get enough money saved back up I'm going back to my old standby, LG.. I've never had the first problem with an LG phone.
Motorola's customer support is the worst I've seen in quite some time from a large corporation...Just horrendously bad.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I'm done with motorola's Moto phones - grampahol - 02-18-2021, 04:24 PM