Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(11-16-2015, 01:31 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: *isn't fit*

I saw that a week ago and figured whoever read it would realize the typo.

Speaking on last night's episode, it was very important. We saw the first look at the Saviors. We saw a random big time enforcer of Negan in this Wade character. Interesting that we don't see him. I'm guessing that was a fill in until he is cast for the second half of the season. 

They spoke a lot of "him" (Negan). They're building him up which is good. For those who want spoilers for the show..

>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

The blonde dude is Dwight. Norman Reedus revealed this in an interview with IGN. Dwight is Negan's #2. He has half his face burned because Negan took Dwight's wife as one of his many wives. He gives the women the option, and she accepted to keep her and Dwight safe. Dwight tries to take off with her and is caught and burned. He has a crossbow, which makes sense since he took Daryl's. He also turns against Negan, so they're setting that up to happen early too. I'm guessing this is why he gets burned, whatever he did in the show.
>

>
>
>
>>
>

>
>
>
>
>>

Important episode. Sasha and Abraham seems forced. There's a rando girl in the comics he gets friendly with in the comics, but I always assumed it would be Rick and Sasha since she is kinda playing the Andrea role right now.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 11-16-2015, 01:52 PM