Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(12-01-2015, 08:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: I thought Carol was going to die in this last episode after watching the opening sequence. The little kid Sam was drawing a person tied to a tree with walkers around them. That's what Carol told him was going to happen to him if he told anybody when he caught her raiding the armory. And then they showed the ants swarming the cookie. The same cookie the kid begged Carol to make for him. I thought that was going to symbolize Carol getting swarmed by a walker herd.

I didn't care for this episode either. Too many stupid things happened. Especially at the end when Sam started calling for his mom as they walked through the herd. He had his mom holding his hand in front, and his brother holding his hand in back....and nobody is crunching his hand and signaling him to STFU? Heck, Judith was stuffed under a sheet covered in guts and she wasn't making a peep. That kid Sam needs to die.

I think the ants swarming the cookie was symbolizing the walkers swarming the prison in general.

i agree with you though, if that Sam kid dies, I think Ill actually be happy. I cant stand that douche.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 12-02-2015, 10:12 AM