Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(04-04-2016, 01:03 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: There's a difference between a good cliffhanger and insulting your audience. This finale was clearly the latter. Either the writers/producers are too dumb to know the difference or they're too drunk on the popularity of the show to even care. Either way I've lost a huge amount of interest in the show. The writing has been getting worse and that ending was the icing on the cake. I'll be in my first year of grad school come October, so I will be making zero effort to watch the new season. I can wait till it comes out on Netflix. Another year isn't going to matter since clearly 6 months won't. Absolute insult to all the fans.

The sad part is, the beginning of this season started off REALLY good. They actually shot some good stuff.

Then, as some things went on, they dragged stuff out. Like today, episode felt really dragged out. Some tense moments but nothing an hour long episode couldn't put in. And the ending was just weak. EVERYONE knew the death was coming, just show it. People are going to watch the show anyway.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - wolfkaosaun - 04-04-2016, 01:11 AM