Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(04-04-2016, 01:06 PM)Benton Wrote: Unfortunately, they don't have as much depth as their source material, so it's getting to be more about filling up time.

I get all that.  But you've already got a good outline for a story adaptation - so sucking at filling in gaps and developing characters is really pretty pathetic.

I think this may test their viewership.  The Governor story line was very poorly executed in terms of acting and writing, but despite Negan being way  more awesome this is basically recycling the same story arc.

A good show based on an adaptation of books or another series or whatever would have a plan. The Governor/Negan story lines would have been consolidated (which solves a huge part of your issue with source material).

Because the comics will probably continue on for a good while after the show has to end.  This has been 6-7 seasons now - it's time to start moving this sucker to conclusion.

I just hope they wrap-up the Negan story line quickly (I know, I know).  No interest in watching Rick cry for a season and a half about the Rictatorship getting overthrown by a bigger, badder dude.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - JustWinBaby - 04-04-2016, 01:34 PM