Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(04-04-2016, 12:33 PM)Millhouse Wrote: If it is anyone but a main character that met Lucille, then this will be a terrible cliffhanger. Only way they could justify it imo is it being Glenn, Darryl, or Michonne. Heck even Carl but I dont see that happening. I dont think it is Michonne because she is simply a woman in a world scarce of them. A Darryl death long before the series final season will alienate a lot of fans away from the show. So imo that leaves Glenn. His death will be central to next season which was mentioned on Talkin Dead, and will also reflect the comics (from what I heard).

On a side note, next season already looks to be another repeat of the season dealing with the Governor. Obviously different to a point, but will be about the ebb & flow with Negans group all year, plotting ways to destroy him, then eventually a final battle in the season finale. And Rick is leader of all the local communities that came together to take down Negan. I havent even read the comics,  and this already seems predictable. At some point this show needs to wrap up, and have some sort of a light at end of tunnel in the next the couple of years. The longer it goes on, the more likely it wont go out on top.

Every season is the same. Find shelter, run into bad guy, shelter is threatened, defeat bad guy. 

They need a new damn story line. Theres gotta be someone creative enough on that set to think outside the box and mix things up a little bit. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 04-04-2016, 02:46 PM