Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
As far as the episode itself, I agree that it could have been cut down to one hour by not having so much of the driving around and shortening the Morgan and Carol arc. But since it would take trimming both arcs and I liked the Carol and Morgan (even though I don't like either character) arc I can understand dragging it out by a short amount of time with the RV.

I don't mind the "cliff hanger" myself but I can fully understand why that would piss people off. I take it as the focus isn't on WHO died but the brutality of Negan.

I didn't say it on this board but before the finale I was saying Abraham and/or Carol were going to die. Well, I was wrong on Carol. But I'm sticking with Abraham.

What we know (not believe, but know) is it isn't Carl or Rick. Not just because they are the only 2 characters that are completely safe from death, but the comment by Negan about feeding the kid's eye to his father.

One other factor to consider to me would be the first person camera angle for the person meeting Lucille. Completely unobstructed. Daryl always has hair in his eyes. Glen and Michone usually have hair in the eyes too, at least lately. I'm watching the rerun of it on AMC right now so I'll see if these hold true in about half an hour but if I don't edit this then my opinion will be we have 5 safe with this factor included.

Another factor I think should be considered is who could "take it like a champ". Beyond Negan saying this if you were in his position you would want to pick someone who is perceived by their group as tough to have full psychological effect. This is the biggest reason I think Abraham. Well, I suppose if he knows enough about them he would take their center of morale but he doesn't see to have a lot to go on in that respect and Abraham looked the strongest out of all of the people in front of him.

Now to take that last part and apply to who I think would be safe I would have to say Maggie and Eugene are safe since neither are all that tough any way and are already weakened. So though I am thinking Abraham the only ones I consider safe at the moment are those 7 - Rick, Carl, Daryl, Glenn, Michonne, Maggie and Eugene.

Who all does that leave besides Abe? Aaron, Sasha and Rosita? I don't see any of them "taking it like a champ but I wouldn't be too surprised if it was one of them.

edit - I haven't looked for theories online but I might this weekend to see where people stand. Right now this thread is the only place I'm seeing theories. Maybe then the slowed down audio will change perspective or even seeing again in a few minutes might change my mind.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Penn - 04-09-2016, 01:04 AM