Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
Why hasn't anyone thought about using those Hesco Defense Barriers?

I know people are using what they can find around the area to build walls and you really don't have to use what the military uses to build them, you could used the idea like the trailers from big rigs flipped on their sides and filled with dirt.

I'm sorry but after the fence from the jail and the tin walls at Alexandria, I would want to build something much heavier and permanent that will not only hold the walkers at bay but keep the non-infected out better as well. While the non-infected have brains and use them, it will keep them out long enough to mount a defense and we all know it's easier to defend than it is to assault especially when you have cover and the high ground with a good sorce of water.

Just think, 100 trailers flipped on their sides filled with dirt from outside the perimeter which creates a trench that's connected to a river or creek that is 10 feet deep and 20 feet wide. On top are these 4x2x2 Hesco Defense Barriers for cover to repel any invaders and only one way in or out.

That would be pretty cool...to hell with Negan and his little bat.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Nebuchadnezzar - 08-29-2016, 12:02 AM