Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(09-08-2016, 03:12 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I haven't read the comics, so I'm not sure how "major" departures from the comics have been.  But aside from Daryl and some composites/swaps of characters, it seems to me like they've stayed pretty true to the comics.

So that almost HAS to mean Glen dies, otherwise it's a major departure from Maggie's story line.  Now they COULD decide to kill Maggie and swap that evolution for Glen, but I don't think even Walking Dead would beat a pregnant mother to death with a baseball bat.

Or they could always just kill Glenn a few episodes later, I suppose.

Speaking from a comic point of view, Glenn, Daryl, and Abraham are all fair game. No Maggie, I'll explain below.

(09-08-2016, 05:43 PM)eoxyod Wrote: I sincerely doubt it will be Abraham. Robert Kirkman said one of his biggest regrets is not keeping Abraham through more of the Negan storyline to see how he would react to it. No reason for him to die now

Yea, he's definitely making up for somethings. I'm not sure if he meant for show Andrea to suck so much so that he could kill her off and explore a different future for Rick without kick ass comic Andrea. 

I doubt he regrets killing Glenn. He knew someone important HAD to die. Glenn was a fan favorite, but ever offered much story-wise beyond being their go to utility guy. 

(09-08-2016, 10:06 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Well, that will clear the way for Rick to hook-up with Maggie....just be warned, Maggie, that everything Rick touches dies.

Doubt it. Without getting into it too much, she has an important future that they have set up so far in the show.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 09-08-2016, 11:12 PM