Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(09-08-2016, 03:12 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I haven't read the comics, so I'm not sure how "major" departures from the comics have been.  But aside from Daryl and some composites/swaps of characters, it seems to me like they've stayed pretty true to the comics.

So that almost HAS to mean Glen dies, otherwise it's a major departure from Maggie's story line.  Now they COULD decide to kill Maggie and swap that evolution for Glen, but I don't think even Walking Dead would beat a pregnant mother to death with a baseball bat.

Or they could always just kill Glenn a few episodes later, I suppose.

I agree with this.  Seems like the more I read recently, the more the internet is trying to point its finger at Maggie as being one of the victims.  There is no way in today's TV world, they can do that to a pregnant woman.  Can you imagine the outrage from casual fans of the show?  Maggie is just as safe as Rick and Carl as of now.  maybe later on down the road, they can kill her off, but not by meeting Lucille in this season's opener.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalHawk62 - 09-09-2016, 03:03 PM