Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(10-24-2016, 12:12 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Literally only watching Talking Dead for Lauren Cohen right now.

Hot damn. 

She played Bella on Supernatural and her character on that show was ripped apart by hellhounds and dragged to hell since she sold her soul 10 years earlier.

As for TWD, I just hope the show didn't "Jump The Shark" with how last season ended and this season began. All throughout last season, Rick was a badass, no hesitation, kicked butt and then all of a sudden he's cautious at the end of last season and during this season opener he has multiple chances to kill Negan and he's all jelly?

Negan pulls Rick back into the camper after emptying his clip into zombie heads and turns his back to Rick? I don't think so and before anyone says "Well, he was traumatized by what just took place", I'm sorry but I don't buy it. This group has been through so much, Glenn and Abraham being beaten to death wouldn't have cause that much trauma.

No, when Negan turned his back, Rick should have planted that axe in his skull, cut off his head, drove back to where his people were and thrown the head out and said, "Now you work for me". That would have been much better and fit the character better.

Just my opinion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-24-2016, 01:02 AM