Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(10-24-2016, 01:02 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote:  

Negan pulls Rick back into the camper after emptying his clip into zombie heads and turns his back to Rick? I don't think so and before anyone says "Well, he was traumatized by what just took place", I'm sorry but I don't buy it. This group has been through so much, Glenn and Abraham being beaten to death wouldn't have cause that much trauma.

No, when Negan turned his back, Rick should have planted that axe in his skull, cut off his head, drove back to where his people were and thrown the head out and said, "Now you work for me". That would have been much better and fit the character better.

Just my opinion.

That was my thinking. At least severe a limb or two and take Negan's trunk back, kick it out of the RV and ask who wants to go for a ride next.

(10-24-2016, 10:39 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'm pissed because it used to be a great show. Such wasted potential. It's not even entertaining anymore. That's why I stopped watching. That middle finger of a cliffhanger last year was the final straw for me. I'll watch it when it comes to netflix. Another 12 months is no big deal. 

P.s. "high ratings" doesn't mean a show is good  ThumbsUp

I'm just about to that point. The show was great when it was about surviving, zombies, characters. Now it's about long stares off into the distance and season-long arcs building up to a death scene that can be played with some lonely music. If this season follows the last few, the first couple episodes will be decent, then you'll have several that are just a lot of staring and talking as things "return to normal" then some cataclysm around mid-season that will lead up to a cliffhanger finale... before next season that starts with a couple decent episodes leading to several where there's staring and talking...

(10-24-2016, 11:17 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Also, I really hate what they did to Rick. He's suppose to be angry and defeated, but he still has fight left in him. This Rick is just crying and has snot pouring out of his nose.

Agreed, and kind of with my comments above. I like angry Rick. Everyone likes angry Rick. Angry Rick makes the show. But every season (almost) we get into tearing down angry Rick, turning him into sad sobbing Rick. All so that we can get back to angry Rick.

I'd stopped reading the comics by this point, but I don't remember Rick having some kind of mood disorder.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 10-24-2016, 11:44 AM