Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(10-24-2016, 11:58 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You do realize that not everyone reads or has read the comics, right? I would say that only a minute fraction of the people that watch the show have read the comics or even know they exist, so its kind of impossible for them to know the outcome, ya know? 

Also, I think Rick's character in the show is really good. Andrew Lincoln has a done an AMAZING acting job over this series and has really done a good job portraying Rick. 

I'm not faulting people... just pointing out that, in the end, the writers stayed true to the comics. I was happy they killed off Glenn. It was necessary. I was worried when just Abraham died that they wouldn't kill Glenn or Darryl. 

Also, I think Andrew Lincoln does a great job with the script, I just don't like how the writers write this version of Rick.

(10-24-2016, 12:11 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Im sure you would be a real tough guy if just saw two of your best friends get brutally murdered and you are obligated to cut your sons arm off or the rest of your crew dies. 

Again, the show is different than the comic. Accept it and move on with your life. 

I wouldn't, but Rick would be. That's his character. Hopefully this is just a front he us putting up, because the Rick we know is planning his counter attack immediately 

I'll try to "move on with [my] life" though...?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 10-24-2016, 02:12 PM