Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(11-14-2016, 06:14 PM)Benton Wrote: I like the villain aspect. And I hope Negan is around for a while as he's interesting. The Saviors are interesting. So's the community dynamic.

My issue is what I've complained about before with Rick for a couple seasons. His character has become flat in that it's just about building him up, setting him off, breaking him down. Rinse, repeat. We know Rick will get back to Crazy Rick — which most people seem to like — once something happens to make Snot Faced Rick realize he can't just ignore things. It was the lead up to Shane, the lead up to the confrontation with the Governor, the lead up to the second confrontation with the Governor.

It was ok a couple times, but now it's not really developing the character, it's just rehashing it.

Leave Snot Faced Rick beside the road. Keep Crazy Rick.

Semi spoiler (character development not plot)

>
>
>
>
>

>>
>
>

>
>>
>
>

>

>>

>

Negan will remain a character for a long time. He causes Rick to realize there's a better way and his fate is reflected in this. Kirkman does  a great job at blurring the lines between good and evil with Negan. He's not the Governor. He's not crazy and evil. He believes his actions have a purpose and seeks stability/security. You want to like him as a character and it leads to questions of if people deserve second chances

>>

>
>>
>
>

>>
>
>
>
>

>>
>