Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(11-14-2016, 04:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We have had one episode where this group deals with life under the villain and people are upset?

Give Rick time to figure out what he is going to do. It'll be worth it. We also have these four communities that we need to go back and forth between. It's a much larger world and will remain that way. Give them time to coordinate.

That's what i was going to say. There's so much more diverse story to tell that it's going to take a couple seasons to coordinate it all for the big bang. 

I will say, a full episode of Negan...if it's done more/too much...is rough. The guy is so hateable that it's hard to get through an entire episode without jumping off the couch and yelling "JUST SHOOT HIM IN THE FACE ALREADY!!!!" a few times. I'm sure TPTB know this, so they'll spread him out a bit going forward. You really did need the 90 minutes of 'bastard ass mofo in your face' to get the hate percolating though. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - rfaulk34 - 11-16-2016, 10:47 PM