Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(11-22-2016, 10:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: you figure they will be shaken for a little bit.  and while its been 4 weeks for us with the show bouncing around its only been 1 week in the show since the vampire bat.

With regards to Jesus, he wasn't there and he has lived in a community that has seen many members get killed by Negan. This is nothing new to him (Insert Wonka meme: "Oh, a two of your group members were killed by Negan? Things are definitely a lot worse off for you"). He shouldn't  now be bitching out to Gregory. 

But the writers can write him however they want. I'll voice my dissatisfaction and hope that future storylines bring some good character development out of him!

For Rick, yea, that sucks, but he has seen so many friends/allies get killed. Amy (Andrea's sister), Jim (OG survivor), Dr. Jenner (from the lab... dumbest storyline decision ever), Sophia (Carol's daughter), Otis (Herschel's farm hand), Dale, Shane, Jimmy (Beth's BF), Patricia (Otis' GF), T Dog, Lori, Axel (prisoner), Merle, Andrea, like 20 people who moved from Woodbury to the Prison, Hershel, Mika and Lizzie, Bob, Beth, Tyreese, Noah, about 15 Alexandria residents when the Wolves attacked, Deanna, Sam, Jessie, Ron, Denise. 

We've seen nearly 30 named friends or allies of Rick killed before this and another 20 unnamed people living under his command killed. The comics gets his reaction right, the show doesn't. HOWEVER... this is just what the writers are showing us. I am going to let them do their thing and see how it plays out.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 11-22-2016, 12:24 PM