Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(11-28-2016, 11:19 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I know people complain about slow episodes... but this one was actually worth complaining about. We didn't need an episode dedicated to one of the more forgettable minor characters. One with almost zero personality written into the script. At least Morgan, for how minor he was at the time of his stand alone episode, was given a really interesting, compelling story with a cool personal philosophy.

This was a really cool community that they invented for this episode, and one that they could have done a lot more with. They also could have done something to grow Tara as a character, but they didn't.

I feel what they are doing now is showing us how they are gonna fight the saviours...     They are finding all these other communities with issues with saviors. I don't think it was an episode for Tara so much as they used Tara to show us this community.

Building a group big enough to contend with the saviors in power is probly the route to go at this point.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 11-28-2016, 01:07 PM