Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(12-19-2016, 01:42 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: In my opinion, Negan is really stupid. 

Why on earth would you want all of these people that you control to hate you? Why not threaten them, and then actually treat them well? 

As you can see the way that he treats all of these camps is really backfiring on him. They hate him and he has to realize that its only a matter of time before it backfires and they all want to take him out. Even people in his own crew dislike him. 

Flex on them once, show them what you are made of, and then treat them with respect and keep them happy. Thats how you avoid uprising. 
not to get political, but its sort of like Saddam.

he did some horrible things to lots of folks. He was a harsh dictator that did harsh things (and that's putting it lightly). But the people on his side adored him for it and even some of his enemies hesitated.
(12-19-2016, 03:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So who owns those boots we saw watching Rick/Aaron and then at Alexandria? The guy who owned the boat? Someone from the seaside camp, someone from the saviors (less likely IMO), someone from the Kingdom, someone from their past, or someone new?

My guess is a new character made for the show who will assist them. I like things like this because comic fans get something new.
my guess is a new character. Or maybe sort of an old one. I may be remembering wrong, but didn't they leave the wolves storyline just sort of dangling with a few of them at the loading dock where they were packing up zombies?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 12-20-2016, 02:30 AM