Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(03-06-2017, 04:39 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think the characters are getting played out and boring. Some of them have been around since season 1. Thats why Neegan and this conflict with the Saviors is at least somewhat interesting. I wish they would delve deeper into Neegans past. 

I mean seriously, what more do Carol, and I hate to say it but...Daryl have to offer us at this point? Im just so tired of their Shtick. 

At this point in the comics, only 4 OG survivors are in the group (Rick, Carl, Andrea, and Carol's daughter Sophia) along with Maggie and Michonne (phase 2 survivors). You then have Gabriel, Rosita, and Eugene (phase 3 survivors). Other than that, it's all DC area people. It goes without saying that eventually that number of pre DC area folks goes down as time goes on, but I'll leave that at that.

Negan's past is just now being introduced in a series of side comics in the publisher's monthly promo magazine. It's good, but do not expect it anytime soon. We're not ready to add depth to his character (yes, his character gets SOOOOO much better). 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 03-06-2017, 06:14 PM