Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(03-08-2017, 12:18 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: And why have only the "beater" vehicles survived the apocalypse?  Gasoline is now a finite commodity, so why aren't people rolling around in the most modern fuel-efficient vehicles?

But if you're going to drive a gas-guzzler, why not a Hummer or Escalade?

Anyway, I think it would be risky to try to travel across the country, partly because of the apparent unreliability of their vehicles (because you keep picking-up junkers!).....but also because the highways are all pretty much log jammed.

Also, I would assume given how many people that Negan has, he has constant surveillance on those camps.  He seems smart enough and the type of guy to do that.  So I think it would be a real gamble to be able to pack-up unnoticed and then put miles behind you before getting ambushed.  In fact, he may even have a few spies in many of these camps.  Since at least one group rose-up before it seems unlikely he wouldn't be spying all these groups now to figure out if they are preparing for war.

Well one thing about the Cars..  the older cars are a hell of a lot easier to repair and fix than newer cars that rely heavily on their computer components...

plus you want something that can run thru zombies without crumpling like a paper cup lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-08-2017, 12:38 PM