Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(03-08-2017, 03:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: for the Guns converstation As they have said on the show not much is left that isn't hidden....     We don't know exactly how long it took everything to go to crap.  But it wasn't instant I'm sure many people collected as many guns as they could and took them with them..  So there are plenty of guns left sure as they aren't being destroyed for the most part its just a matter of locating them.   Like they found a bunch in this "safe zone" type place full of dead military guys..  (most of which where still carrying their guns on straps).

You have other survivors hording them as well..  Remember Morgans apartment?   Most the easy to find stuff has been collected.

I believe the main issue is ammo.  they had plenty of guns (till negan took them)   but where already out of low on most ammo types rendering those guns pretty much useless.

As far as just moving on... This group has been on the road a lot.  with small breaks at the farm and prison.    They worked hard to intergrate with Alexandra and have some security for Ricks daughter and now Maggies child.     They are tired of running.  

I will say the fact their is a group as large as the saviours and thriving is impressive...  Junkyard group being as large as it is doesn't make that much sense to me as they don't seem to grow anything on their own.  But their time is running out as  canned food is going bad... 

Ammo is definitely an issue and one being addressed by Eugene.

You bring up a good point regarding the implications of a large group that is producing what they need to survive. You have security in numbers and you have stability in being able to produce. Why take dozens of people and run without anything to run to?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 03-08-2017, 09:53 PM