Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(03-13-2017, 06:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I just don't understand how they write off the thing with the gate and the carts. You drive down that road frequently. "Oh, some random person did this. Let's just forget about it". Also, just ***** shoot some Saviors instead of having this elaborate plan that leads to you dying. 

They're trying to hard with some of these storylines. In the comics, Rick shows up and is like, "let's ***** do this" and Ezekiel is ready to go, he has just been waiting for more allies to even the numbers out. 

Only thing about the carts is they were in a hurry. and didn't want to be late to where they were going.. the drop off.

I know shooting the dude would start a war but he didn't seem like he wanted an all out war(at least not till the kingdom was ready)... He wanted to convince the kingdom they had to fight. and wanted to do that by showing them they are so unreasonable they would kill someone over 1 melon.  He got his wish.

He also got his second wish in pretending to make saviours think they got it.   Not as he planned I think but morgan saw his plan thru...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-14-2017, 09:58 AM