Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(04-03-2017, 04:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah what was Plan B, and why wasn't it Plan A?

Plan B was killing lots of people. It was Plan A until Sasha said "I can do it and no one has to die." Her plan became Plan A; Plan B became killing lots of people.

(04-04-2017, 12:26 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: For being such a built up finale...that episode sucked. Everything they did just seemed so half assed.

Even the whole plot with Sasha killing herself to turn into a zombie in the coffin. I mean, what are the odds that Rick would have made Neegan open the coffin, Neegan himself actually opening the coffin, and then him getting attacked? The entire thing just seemed dumb to me.

I was telling myself since this season has been so slow and sucked so bad, the finale better be badass. It wasn't.

And I agree about Rick. The guy is a complete spazz. He screws things up constantly and is constantly getting the group into dire situations. No wonder people are hesitant to follow him.

It was dumb, but it kinda makes sense. Sasha knew they were going to use her to make Rick and the others complacent.

'Hey, we've got your friend. Don't do anything or she dies.' Then when they lay their weapons down, Negan would've made Rick chose someone to kill. At that point, if Rick refused Negan would have just killed more people.

By killing herself, Sasha knew that took her out of the decision making process. Negan wouldn't have any leverage (of course, she didn't know the Garbage Pail Kids were turning).

But, yeah, wasn't very good. Rick talked big, but came off looking like an impotent idiot. Again. At this point, if I was the Family I'd be asking Maggie to take over. Twice the badass, half the crazy and anyone would make better decisions. If he really wanted to send a message — Negan or no — he should have just shot the Mullet in one knee.

And, yeah, the writing was just dumb. Dwight wants to kill Negan? Then why the hell didn't he shoot him during the fire fight? At least twice he was near Negan, he could have put a few rounds in him. Or when they're leaving and Negan gives them the finger. You've got several automatic weapons. No one can spray a giant truck from 20-40 yards? Last week they're picking off walkers one by one in a wooded area... now they couldn't make a clear shot.

Aaaand the double cross just seems out of character. Rick goes from naive at the start of the show to leery to not trusting anyone. Now he just doles out automatic rifles and invites in a bunch of strangers?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 04-04-2017, 02:58 PM